ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an iOS Developer to create a new application from scratch, so it’s great to have creative eye and ability to recommend out-of-the-box ideas. Our expectation on the first 3 months: launch MVP version to App store.
You will be a part of a new dedicated team of WePlay! Esports - DashFight.
Your team: our team locates on three continents (North America, Eurasia, and Africa)
DashFight (https://dashfight.com/) is an all-in-one fighting game hub that contains the most recent and complete information about four popular fighting disciplines: Street Fighter V, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Tekken 7.
We have created a unique infrastructure with pro-tips, VODs, character guides, tournament schedules, world rankings, and everything else desired by FGC to aid players on their path.
The mission of DashFight is to empower the fighting community, popularize fighting games, and offer their fans a unique experience.
We have a GraphQL API server written in TypeScript and React-powered web platform.
- design and build applications for iOS platform;
- ensure performance and quality of the application;
- collaborate with cross functional team to define and design the app;
- perform checks on correct functionality of app;
- integrate application with backend tools such as apis and push notifications;
- responsible to help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
- responsible for providing prototypes and proofs of concepts;
- use encryption tools to safeguard content.
- strong understanding of computer science fundamentals;
- 2+ years of experience as an iOS developer;
- experience in application development from scratch;
- strong knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK;
- experience in multithreading and networking;
- experience with different architectures (MVC, MVVM);
- experience of estimation and planning;
- experience in CI/CD concept and implementation;
Would be a plus:
- experience in working with video and video streams;
- experience with advertising and billing in app;
- experience in Objective-C;
- experience with GraphQL backends (apollo-ios library);
- example Apps in App store (pet or work projects).
BENEFITS AT WEPLAY! ESPORTS:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities, and is within a 10-minute walk from “Osokorky” subway station;
- 18 days of paid leave and 12 days of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- no dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy;
- medical insurance after successful trial period completion (100% coverage, premium package);
- up to 50% expense coverage for specialized training;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- corporate events (office CS:GO and DOTA tournaments, WePlay! Esports birthday, summer bbq party, new year party, children’s days);
- gym partnership program for the gym located in the same building as the office;
- life events (maternity/paternity leave, “welcome baby” gift, wedding time off);
- you will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.