Copywriter for Corporate Social Media
WePlay Esports is a leading esports media holding with key offices in the USA, China and Ukraine. The holding combines the best practices of esports, media and entertainment fields to provide cutting-edge products and services worldwide.
We improve our expertise in the field of international brands' integration in esports. We create conditions for constructive dialogue between business and an active, passionate audience of players and fans.
We are looking for a Copywriter with experience of creating content for social media who is ready to grow professionally. You’ll work with the WePlay Esports corporate social media pages, prepare texts for the NFT project - WePlay Collectibles, and personal branding projects. You’ll work in professional teams of the communication department, design, and others.
Our corporate social media included LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- composing social media content for corporate pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and NFT project pages;
- work together with Corporate Social Media Manager on content plan development and implementation;
- work together with the design team on creation of social media visuals;
- writing different advertising messages for Facebook promo (in English and Ukrainian).
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing or copywriting;
- excellent writing and editing skills in English, with a diligent eye for details;
- experience in writing advertising texts;
- proficiency in English;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- strong time-management and organizational skills;
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- experience in IT company / creative agency / with b2b direction / with international markets;
- desire to understand new domains like esports, NFT/cryptocurrency.
BENEFITS AT WEPLAY ESPORTS:
- office space with comfortable work conditions, various esports entertainment activities, and is within a 10-minute walk from “Osokorky” subway station;
- 18 workdays of paid leave and 12 workdays of sick leave per year, with a flexible schedule possibility and remote work;
- no dress code policy and low number of bureaucracy;
- free English courses (with a native speaker);
- corporate events (office CS:GO and DOTA tournaments);
- you will have a mentor and quarterly reviews to help you meet your goals and objectives, as well as 1-to-1 meetings with your lead to discuss work processes, and much more.