3D/2D Junior Artist
Weewoo Mobile is a young company full of experienced people, located in the sunny city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain. Our company is specialized in the publishing and marketing of mobile apps & games. We currently have more than 50 titles published in the market.
We are growing quickly and our team have a great open position for a Marketing Junior Artist (2D/3D).
In this role you will create marketing assets for our mobile games and apps. We are looking for a candidate with strong ilustration, digital paiting and conceptual skills. As an artist, you should also possess a great eye for design, color, composition, and have strong draftsmanship to be able to create anything.
- Experience in the fundamental principles of art, including excellent color theory, design, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition skills.
- Complete portfolio showing great examples of your work.
- At least one year of video game development / marketing experience.
- Ability to work in various artistic styles.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Good knowledge of 3dsMax
- Notions of V-ray
- Understanding how the Google Play and AppStore display the graphic content of the applications.
- Basic knowledge of the developer console of the Google and Apple stores
Knowledge of the sector and latest trends.
- Interest in how visual art and creative production can influence consumer behavior.
- Education in Arts, Graphic Design or similar.
- Organizational skills, being able to adapt to working methodically and following processes.
- Creation of mobile marketing graphic material, including app store screenshots, banners, store icons and material for mobile and web advertising campaigns. Under the supervision of its manager.
- Process scripts already created to produce a wide range of formats in different specifications (resizing, redesign, localization).
- Conceptualize designs and create artistic resources for a wide range of artistic styles.
- Work with the head of the department and the CRO team to ensure the different graphic resources are finished with the desired quality and on time.
- Great attitude: enthusiastic and with a positive attitude, willingness to work above and beyond, able to handle both positive and negative comments.
- Team player: ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Immediate incorporation
- Competitive conditions based on your value and experience
If you are ready to accept an exciting challenge, we look forward to receiving your application! (cover letter, CV, portfolio and references) as well as your salary expectations.
We are waiting for you!