Producer, Mobile Games
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world’s most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
Posting Job Description
WB Games Inc. seeks a Producer for the WBG San Francisco Production team. Are you a Producer that can stand alongside Hermione Granger and Harry Potter?
You will play a central role in the development of our games as you work with the various WB Games team members, contractors, IP holders and our WB partner teams to facilitate communication, identify issues, gather requirements, and translate this into actionable tasks which you will then be responsible to manage and track as they are in progress and drive to completion.
You will also ensure key touch points are scheduled and that all team members involved with the making of the game have the tools they need to move forward and complete their work on time and on budget.
Your unique skills and passion for all things Harry Potter give you the ability to thrive in this highly dynamic environment!
- Using experience and keen production sensibilities, facilitate discussions across teams to advance decisions and outcomes. Own the framework that ensures clarity across all disciplines and team(s) regarding tasks and deliverables.
- Scheduling, attending and running meetings, taking and distributing notes and following up on resulting action items.
- Daily management and tracking of cross-team game development activities to ensure schedules are coordinated, maintained and adjusted as necessary. Proactively identify risks and implement steps to address.
- Act as liaison, coordinating the efforts of all parties involved in the making of the game, including game development teams, QA, IP holders, Franchise stakeholders, marketing, community, CS, and legal.
- Coordinate efforts of game development, QA and supporting teams, define and prioritize deliverables and schedules.
- Allocating tasks to resources in the game team.
- Dependency resolution within assigned team.
- 4+ years of game industry experience with complex game development projects.
- Undergraduate degree of equivalent.
- Understanding of and passion for free-to-play mobile gaming.
- Ability to pro-actively identify and implement improvements to development process.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly skilled in JIRA, Trello, MS and Google Office Suites.
- Experience with all things digital – server platforms, mobile, social, media campaigns, etc.
- Successful track record of leading discussion, driving to and defining action items.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who prefers working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.