Community Manager, Game Ambassador Program
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Community Manager, Game Ambassador Program for the Digital Product Management department.
WB Games Inc. seeks a best in class Community Manager – Game Ambassador Program to help us build engaged and loyal communities of Ambassadors for our multi-platforms games. The Community Manager will act as the voice of WB to our players, while representing the voice of the community to the Game Team. At WBG we are bringing some of the most iconic characters and stories to life. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to become a top player in gaming.
We are looking for a self-starter to create, craft and execute community ambassador plans. Our ideal candidate will also be responsible for tracking and reporting consumer sentiment across the game’s Community and Social Media Channels as well as being on the forefront of mobile gaming trends.
You will have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the games we launch, due to tight integration with the studio development team, whilst also being a primary point-of-contact with affiliated functions in WB’s Publishing departments such as Marketing, PR, UA etc.
Ideally, you’ll have a bachelor’s degree in communications, English or a related field, and have at least five years of Community Management, or Social Media Communications experience with a major consumer products brand. You’ll be joining a team of committed mobile and console gamers, so you’ll definitely have a voracious appetite for reading about, talking about and playing video games of all kinds. A love for WB intellectual properties and associated brands; such as DC Comics, Game of Thrones, Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter is highly advantageous!
Reporting to the Director of Community Ops, this role is crucial to driving Warner Bros.’s aggressive goals in games.
- Develop Community Engagement Programs.
- Create content – including editorial posts, polls, contests – to engage the community, build loyal fans, and spread positive sentiments.
- Develop the community management strategy in collaboration with the Game Team (Product Manager, Producer, Designer, Monetization Manager, Customer Relationship Manager) for assigned game.
- Develop innovative community management ambassador program to drive loyalty and discovery for the assigned game.
- Monitor, report, and drive key community engagement performance metrics (e.g., reach, engagement, positive sentiments).
- Develop and Scale Volunteers/Moderators into Ambassadors and Influencers Programs.
- Be the Voice of Warner Bros. to the Players.
- Implement community management actions and monitor Community Channels.
- Act as liaison to the Customer Support Team and address the community’s needs.
- Identify community leaders and empower them to more actively contribute to the greater community.
- Be the Voice of the Community to the Game Team and the Org.
- Analyze and identify issues and trends and share player feedback with the Game Team.
- Produce Best Practice Docs and Processes that can be distributed across the whole Community Org.
- 5+ year’s experience in Community Management.
- Record of success in building a community.
- Expert in social media.
- Passion for games.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Creative thinker with fresh ideas to activate our community.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Detail oriented and results driven.