Wave is the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we'll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working with designers implementing the interactive moments in the concerts. Software Engineers at Wave, bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas and also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You will report into the engineering manager.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Work with content to create new interactions for shows
- Work with content to create tools for art/design
- Prototype and test new content features, collaborate with production, art, and engineering.
- Strong C# knowledge
- Unity experience
- 3+ years in game development
- Strong math abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of game mechanics
- Shader knowledge
- Experience identifying inefficiencies in processes, tools, workflows and creating solutions to eliminate these inefficiencies.
- AAA gaming experience
- Experience with profiling and addressing performance and scale problems.
- Knowledge of artist tools such as Maya, PhotoShop, 3D Studio Max, Wwise etc.
- Knowledge of music