Program/Project Manager: Business & Strategy
Warriors International (WIN) is a Boston-based esports company backed by Stage 1 Ventures and Drive by DraftKings. We are rapidly expanding into several esports titles including Rocket League, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), FIFA, and Fortnite. We are committed to delivering an immersive and exhilarating competition experience to gamers.
At Warriors International, we are committed to delivering an immersive and exhilaratingly competitive esports experience to all gamers. Through strategic partnerships all around the world, celebrity spokespersons, teams who deliver excellence, and an online environment that promotes fair play, we aim to be the new standard in the esports ecosystem.
- Winning takes focus, effort, and commitment. Our gamers value working hard in order to be the best.
Breaking The Status Quo
- While respecting the game and maintaining a code of fair play ethics.
- We value every member of our team and know that together we will stand out in esports for being the best.
- Do you want to help a young and up-and-coming esports organization work towards achieving its mission?
- Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference?
- Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative environment?
We’re delighted to hear that!
Warriors International would like to invite you to join us as you are, where you can make a difference. Please read on to learn more about this role.
- Perform market research, including market data collection, aggregation, analysis, and presentation documents
- Provide executive level factual summaries and implications analysis for industry news and events
- Build financial, operating, predictive, and statistical models supporting Strategic Program initiatives
- Provide data and data-driven analysis by performing database queries and interfacing with internal cross-functional teams
- Assist in the coordination of contract valuation and preparation. Coordinate contract renewal process
- Review processes in order to identify and recommend process improvements that increase efficiency
- Knowledge and passion for gaming and esports (sports is a plus, too).
- Effective communication skills and excited to work and learn in a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills and great attention to detail but also able to see the big picture.
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable, maintaining a positive attitude, and seeing challenges as opportunities.
- This position is unpaid, but in some cases, we may be able to offer school credit. We’re open to non-school credit as well.
- Working schedule:
- During school: part-time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed).
- During summer and winter break: full-time working hours (preferred) or part-time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed).
To apply please follow the below details:
- Submit the following documents through Hitmarker:
- Cover Letter
- Include any relevant esports and gaming experience you have.
- Cover Letter
We will be accepting and selecting new staff on a rolling basis and look forward to receiving your application. Good luck!