WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
The UI Artist will work with a dedicated team of fellow artists and engineers to develop and implement new user interface experiences by creating graphic elements and animated graphic prototypes in video games.
- Design and implement platform-specific user menus and interfaces and preserve the uniformity of the visual and logical aspects of the User Interface for all platforms.
- Interact and collaborate with team members from different disciplines (design, art, programming, etc.)
- Understand the implementations and respect the technical restraints of the project.
- Acknowledge and maintain a consistent artistic standard for the entire interface of the project and respect brand and IP guidelines.
- Create mockups and other simple prototypes to consolidate the direction and design plans.
- Help establish current design priorities and find creative solutions to solve the challenges of video game design and implementation.
- In collaboration with the interface programmer, integrate the designs and animations using the Unreal Engine, and the Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG) Editor.
- Design and create high-quality artistic game elements by relying on his/her expertise in standard software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- College diploma in multimedia graphic design or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years recognized experience in innovative and intuitive user interface design.
- Experience working with the Unreal Engine, specifically working with UMG design and implementation of UI systems in the Unreal Engine.
- Problem-solving skills and drive to take up major challenges
- Autonomy and proactive work ethic
- Attention to detail and sense of esthetics
- Organization skills to define and estimate tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Knowledge of current trends in graphic and user interface design
- Knowledge of motion design, Illustration, and Maya an asset
- Knowledge of shaders, materials, and VFX in Unreal Engine an asset
- Willingness to learn how to use new tools
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.