Manager, Social Media
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros Games is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Content Marketing team. Ideal candidates are passionate about modern communication styles and mediums, connecting gaming communities through social engagement programs, and are skilled in communication across multiple teams and studios. They should have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of popular social platforms, and the ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities. An avid gamer is a plus.
- Support development of social daily publishing including the creation and maintenance of the brand social programming calendar reporting to the Director, Social & Community.
- Consolidate and report on worldwide community trends, topics, and sentiment.
- Closely collaborate with the Content Marketing and game studio teams to create social channel strategy, social content calendar, and set up KPIs to measure success with agencies.
- Partner with the game development marketing and community teams to create social messaging on owned and operated channels.
- Propose and execute multi-region engagement initiatives to support major Brand milestone rollouts for premium console and free-to-play titles.
- Measure, monitor, and report on specific program performance and longer-term trends as well as other industries related to social efforts using in-house tools.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in social media management for gaming.
- Familiarity with content creation, editing, and distribution.
- Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming ecosystems.
- Analytical skills tracking social metrics.
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills across multiple departments and studios.
- Self-motivation and initiative - impeccable time management, organization, and prioritization.
- Experience with cross functional team coordination, budget management, and agency management.
- An avid gamer.
- Passion for and familiarity with brand marketing, esports, and partnerships is a plus.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.