Global Sales Manager
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerOne provides simplified access to the global WarnerMedia portfolio for advertisers. You will be responsible for growing digital revenue across the W1 portfolio of rights and products:
- Sport rights in US sports and Football plus sports social platform Bleacher Report.
- Esport/Gaming with ELEAGUE, WarnerBros Interactive, Rooster Teeth and In-Game ad technology.
- General Entertainment portfolio + multi-audience sell of O&O Digital, ATV and CTV plus D2C with HBOMax.
- Work with line manager and wider WarnerOne team to establish best products and solutions to take into market for clients and agencies.
- Create a sales strategy for reaching key stakeholders at main agency groups and independents, across Planners, Solutions, Programmatic and Trading teams.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with these stakeholders generating more WarnerOne awareness and new briefs.
- Lead or support on major pitches to clients and agencies working closely with WarnerOne sales planner to create winning proposals.
- Support Planner and Ops leads in flawless campaign delivery and client servicing to ensure renewals.
- Accountable for delivering the total agency revenue from the markets responsible for - primarily EMEA.
- Deeply understand Warner’s global portfolio and suite of digital marketing solutions.
- Identify local, regional and global sales and BD opportunities within the Esport / Gaming eco-system.
- Analyse digital KPIs and identify opportunities to optimise revenue and rates.
- Drive smart advertising solutions from WarnerMedia using experience and market intelligence/feedback – ensure we are at the forefront of the industry.
- Work collaboratively with WarnerMedia BUs to evolve digital offer and processes.
- Experience of selling Sports rights & media and/or Esport & Gaming sales experience (or relevant client / agency experience)
- Experience with digital products and creatively from ad inventory sales or custom solutions
- Experience working directly and programmatically with agencies / agency trading desks to a high level
- Great relationships and contacts with decision makers at agency networks, client network a plus
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative
- Willingness to travel in EMEA and globally, on a sporadic basis
The Nice to Haves
- Video sales experience a plus