UI Art Intern
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others
Business Unit Overview
WB Games Boston, is a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its hit mobile game, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
WB Games Boston, a division of WB Games, Inc. is looking for a talented UI Art Intern to work on their mobile title, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
- Integrate artwork and correct layouts within the game engine to ensure our game is highly polished.
- Convert low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity mockups.
- Collaborate on process and product with UX designers, games system designers, producers, engineers and QA in addition to the art team.
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design and deliver world-class interactive experiences. Please include links to your work.
- Familiarity with building user interfaces within the Unity game engine.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch and/or Illustrator.
- Good time management and organization skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to talk about design and how design decisions are formed with peers.
Nice to Have
- Experience in other areas of game development.
- Experience with visual prototyping tools (Figma, Axure, Adobe XD).
- Passions and hobbies beyond UI Art that provide you a fresh perspective when looking at different challenges.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.