WoT Regional Licensing Lead, CIS
Wargaming is looking for a Regional Licensing Lead to join the World of Tanks Team. We are looking for a qualified, energetic, and ambitious person that can think of ways outside the box to extend our product’s reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped licensing opportunities and relationships in the CIS region. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive in, take the lead, seize the initiative, and help push our regional publishing efforts and merchandise licensing to the next level in the CIS. This person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our product and company vision.
What will you do?
- Be a product ambassador who understands and shares product goals and requirements as they apply to licensing
- Plan, develop, and oversee the Partnerships business strategy for the product in the region
- Strategize, identify, and create new business opportunities for licensing in the CIS in alignment with the World of Tanks roadmap and product categories priority
- Ensure licensee products reflect World of Tanks quality and brand/property objectives
- Be responsible for managing the WG Shop window, cooperating with Licensing Agency Partner(s), and budget planning/forecasting
- Have fiscal responsibility for assigned categories and business segments (setting annual targets, obtaining and reviewing quarterly forecasts)
- Motivate and manage the Regional Licensing Team, track performance, and report metrics
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and merchandise licensing deals
- Build senior-level relationships with partners (existing and prospective) on behalf of the product
- Act as the main point of contact for relevant licensing projects, negotiate with prospective partners, help resolve any issues, and ensure compliance with agreements
- Negotiate financial deal points and other material terms for new deals and renewals
- Work in close collaboration with Legal, Content, Marketing, Finance, & other Teams
- Analyze account business performance, develop and implement product strategies, and manage promotion plans to ensure product sales are maximized and KPI objectives are met
- Create and maintain internal documentation on prospective and existing licensing deals
- Research and understand the competitive landscape
- Analyze market trends, as well as consumer, retailer, and industry needs, to make strategic recommendations for new key business partners brands, retail, and distribution channels to maximize profitability and build brand equity
- Work together with the global team to contribute to the licensing product strategy for regional and global contracts
- Build strong relationships across regional and global teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives, operational processes, and operational efficiency
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal & written both English and Russian
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- 5+ years of work experience in licensing and/or category management, business development, or sales with a proven track record of successfully executed deals
- 2+ years of work experience in leading licensing/business development or sales teams
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, KPIs, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Experience in building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors
- Self-starter, highly detail-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical/strategic thinker
- Excellent PC, MS Office, and CRM software skills
- An active online player who’s interested in the online games market
What will help you out?
- Wide partners network is a big plus
- Knowledge of World of Tanks and its community is a big plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!