VFX Artist (new mobile game)
Minsk Mobile Studio MS1, responsible for World of Tanks Blitz development and operations, is looking for a Senior VFX Artist to design and create high quality VFX art assets (VFX for Character actions, weapons, Head up Display, UI, and environment) for an exciting new multiplayer hero shooter with a third-person view targeting a worldwide mobile audience.
Our game is built on a game as a service model, to deliver content to our community for years to come and use some elements of MOBA gameplay.
You will design and develop a brand-new gaming experience together with an awesome multicultural team, combining experienced western design leadership, World of Tanks Blitz veterans, and top-class CIS talent.
We are happy to consider candidates worldwide. We are quite flexible with regard to different locations: the core international team is based in Minsk. Start from remote, employment in Moscow or Berlin with business trips to Minsk is also possible!
The company has a well-developed relocation program.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your portfolio
What will you do?
You will assist in the creation of top quality and optimized VFX for our mobile game. You will work in cooperation with the Art Director, Design team, tech art and other disciplines on the team. You will maintain the current visual style and create VFX in an efficient manner and to be optimized and aim to keep the performance of the game to a maximum.
- Create high quality visual effects using Unreal Engine for a Mobile Game
- Create VFX that follow the art direction of the game for both character weapons, HUD, gameplay feedback, and environment VFX.
- Work with Designers to implement vfx that follow the design requirements of the game
- Follow the technical requirements of the game to make optimized vfx
- Occasionally do RnD with VFX if required.
- Work closely with other VFX artists on the team.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience in visual effects development for video games.
- Experience in the creation of visual effects for mobile games
- Experience with the limitations and optimization required for mobile platforms
- Knowledge of using Houdini is an advantage
- Experience with particle systems for mobile game
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!