UX/UI Designer (World of Tanks)
The World of Tanks development team is looking for a proactive and motivated UX/UI Designer. In this role, you will create new World of Tanks functions and improve the existing ones, and also contribute to the game-related products.
Over 160 million players all over the world will use solutions developed by you. Join an outstanding team of professionals to become a driving force for change!
What will you do?
- Aid the game designers during the conceptualization phase, helping them create prototypes for new game modes
- Improve the existing functions and design interfaces for the new ones
- Design new web interfaces for World of Tanks
- Collect and analyze requests from marketing and publishing units (together with a Product Manager)
- Analyze and improve current websites associated with World of Tanks
- Create final layouts and accompanying documents for developers
- Take part in testing functionality
- Conduct post-release analysis of developed solutions and define required improvements
- Create, support and further UX guidelines for marketing web interfaces
What are we looking for?
- Experience designing interaction systems
- Proficiency in graphic design (composition, typographics, style guides)
- Able to deliver interactive prototypes
- A typography buff
- Attention to detail and diligent approach
- Strive for the best quality and professional growth
- Able to listen to others, make yourself clear and visualize your ideas
- Able to prosper in a multitasking environment and prioritize tasks within large-scale projects
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Animation skills
- Experience preparing and running usability tests
- Experience working in the games industry
- Basic knowledge of psychology, marketing and game design
- Basic knowledge of game design
- Intermediate (or higher) level of English (allowing you to read documents and communicate with English-speaking colleagues)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!