UX/UI Designer (New Product)
Wargaming Mobile Studio, responsible for World of Tanks Blitz development and operations, is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on an exciting new multiplayer hero shooter with a third-person view targeting a worldwide mobile audience.
Our game is built on a game as a service model, to deliver content to our community for years to come and use some elements of MOBA gameplay.
You will design and develop a brand-new gaming experience together with an awesome multicultural team, combining experienced western design leadership, World of Tanks Blitz veterans, and top-class talents from around the globe.
We are happy to consider candidates worldwide. We are quite flexible with regard to different locations: the core team is based in Minsk, part of the team works from Moscow, Berlin, Vilnius and some other cities. Yes, you can join our distributed team remotely from your location.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your portfolio with recent gaming examples!
What will you do?
- Conceptualize and implement the design of in-game menus and user interfaces
- Create wireframes, flows, logic trees for player experience and menus
- Translate game ideas into reality through user interface while utilizing all the strengths of the mobile platforms
- Communicate concepts and designs to stakeholders in your team and key decisions makers
- Own, design and implement UI-based features, improving the player experience through usability and immersion
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in UX design with a strong portfolio that includes recent gaming examples
- Experience designing interactive systems and interfaces
- Ability to deliver interactive prototypes
- Experience working with Unity, Unreal Engine or similar multiplatform engines
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders on multiple levels
- A creative approach to problem solving
- A team player with an ability to adapt and share ideas with team members to find the best possible solution
- Experience in delivering games built for varied cultures, languages and accessibility channels
- Intermediate of higher level of English: enough to pass job interview, enough to participate in daily meetings and discussions with English-speaking colleagues in the team
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!