Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore is looking for a Tools Engineer for its growing studio with over 150 employees. Our environment is a combination of casual creativity and functional productivity with an emphasis on fun games and solid engineering. One of the most satisfying aspects of life at Wargaming is seeing your work flourish in the expanding world of Wargaming titles and interacting with the millions of fans around the world who recognize your achievements.
Lead Tools Engineer.
What will you do?
- Code, debug and improve content development tools in C++ and C#.
- Collaborate with engineers and content creators to design new tools features.
- Assist team leads with engineering task specifications and scheduling.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, physics, or engineering.
- Professional C++ development experience.
- Deep knowledge of the C++ language and commonly used data structures.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience with Win32 development and MFC.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with SQL.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!