Service Level Manager
Global IT Service Management team is looking to hire a Service Level Manager to interact with users and key IT service customers.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain connections with key IT service customers in the company.
- Process IT service requests from business units and work with user tickets.
- Participate in event planning to provide uninterrupted operation of critical IT services and infrastructure.
- Coordinate the work of IT teams in solving incidents, identifying potential problems, and coordinating possible solutions.
- Coordinate work performance on the company's IT infrastructure.
- Identify areas of growth and improvement for IT services and initiate events for constant improvement of IT services.
- Consult and control local IT teams in terms of providing services and processes within the department.
What are we looking for?
- University degree in computer science, electronics, or other engineering and technical disciplines, as well as professional experience.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, as well as principles and practices of ITIL and/or Cobit.
- Good communication skills and the ability to establish interaction between different teams to solve work-related tasks.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to study fast and the willingness to receive and use new experience and knowledge.
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- ITIL Certificate (Foundation or higher).
- Understanding practices and principles of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery Planning, and/or Risk Management.
- Understanding practices and principles of project management in IT.
- Experience in preparing reports.
Wargaming is one of the biggest free-to-play MMO game developers and publishers. Established in 1998, Wargaming has more than 4,500 employees in 20 offices around the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
A career with our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.
Unleash your true potential as part of the Wargaming team!