SAP S/4HANA Reporting Lead
The role will be responsible for leading the reporting workstream during the discovery and delivery phases of the SAP Finance transformation programme. The reporting lead will report functionally into the Programme Manager and will be responsible for defining the reporting scope and the detailed reporting backlog. These outcomes will be delivered through workshops and by understanding the current reporting process and capabilities and identifying the current challenges and pain points. Thorough appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of SAP's Business Intelligence toolset relative to competitive offerings. This role will work closely with the Finance, Data and the Solution architect leads to ensure that all workstreams are aligned in their outcomes and deliverables supporting each other where necessary.
Ideally the lead will have been through at least 2 ‘end to end’ SAP global implementations and have an SAP (ECC/S4) Finance & Reporting background. Good high-level' functional knowledge of SAP ERP/S4HANA modules eg Financials. The lead should understand the reporting solutions available in SAP finance additional reporting knowledge of BPC, Central Finance, Fiori, Business Objects, SAC, MS - Azure stack services, MS - Power BI
The role is for 1 year fix term contract
What will you do?
- Understanding the high level “As Is” reporting tools and processes, capturing findings into a BPML.
- Run Phase 3 Fit to Standard workshops to understand the current reporting process, process, owners, integrations and their specific challenges and pain points
- Document outputs and run play back session with the business teams
- Define the scope for reporting in phase 3 of the programme
- Run detailed requirement reporting workshops with the finance team
- Create a BPML and associated documentation
- Create and manage a workstream project plan
- Manage the teams Issues & Risks
- Provide weekly workstream status updates to the rest of the team
- Work closely with the finance / data and solution architect to identify any cross workstream gaps.
- Work with the solution architect to identify the potential products that would meet the reporting requirements.
- Creating options papers on the way forward to support the reporting requirements for the short term and the end state.
- Assist in the preparation of the RFI / RFP for the area of reporting.
- Future design of the “to be” reporting solution, business, functional and costs considerations analysis, to be completed. You will be responsible for overseeing all management information (MI) reporting.
What are we looking for?
- Finance and Reporting background
- Good high-level' functional knowledge of S/4 HANA modules e.g., Financials, Procurements, Sourcing, Projects, etc
- Minimum of 2 SAP reporting project lifecycles (S/4 desirable)
- SAP Group Reporting, SAC Reporting, BPC, Central Finance, Fiori, Business Objects, MS - Azure stack services (e.g., SQL, DB, Azure Datalake, Azure Data Factory MS - Power BI
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) both Live and Import Data Connections.
- Experience with S/4HANA Embedded Analytics including CDS views
- A self-starter, proactive, strong communicator and someone that does not mind working with ambiguity and working with what they have in front of them but can fill in the gaps.
- Has experience working with international teams.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of all SAP reporting technologies BPC, Central Finance, Fiori, Business Objects, SAC, MS - Azure stack services, MS - Power BI
- Azure SQL DB, Azure Data lake, Azure APIs, Azure Data Factory
- SAP Project SAP S/4HANA implementations, with a Reporting focus
- SAP S/4 HANA finance knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP reporting technologies BPC, Central Finance, Fiori, Business Objects, SAC, MS - Azure stack services, MS - Power BI
- Good understanding of planning in SAC including limitations.
- Thorough appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of SAP's Business Intelligence toolset relative to competitive offerings
- Finance consolidation experience
- BPC implementation experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!