Regional Player Communications Director - Europe
Wargaming is looking to hire a Regional Marketing Director to be the key person in charge of driving and developing how we bring a new, unannounced, free-to-play project to market in Europe. This person will be tasked with building and managing the team that will align and collaborate globally to publish the game in an agile and responsive manner, connecting with gamers across the entire player journey.
Director of Publishing, West
What will you do?
- Lead the development of the regional go to market strategy and tactics
- Uphold the brand look, tone, and style, across all communication assets and channels
- Manage and develop a team of passionate Wargamers to deliver the best possible player experience
- Develop innovative regional and local market activations that positively disrupt and enhance organic play patterns
- Measure and report on all marketing activities with meaningful KPI’s as goals on a regular basis to the global publishing team
- Facilitate working with relevant 3rd party partners, organizations, and individuals to amplify the player experience outside of the core engagement loop
- Oversee the publishing budget for the region, ensuring we are optimizing for effectiveness and efficiency while being fiscally responsible.
- Ensure that the voices of players in the region are heard globally from both a publishing and development standpoint
What are we looking for?
- Player empathy. An engagement first mindset
- FPS passion. You know what good gun play feels like.
- Communication Fluency. You will be working with teams across regions and time zones to bring a global product to your local market. Communication and transparency are critical.
- Servant leadership. You understand and excel at what is required to get the most out of your team and support them to make awesome consistently.
- Player engagement. You have a strong understanding of free-to-play mechanics and best practices.
- Analytical Mindset. You make data-informed decisions as a baseline, and have an analytical approach to problems and opportunities.
- You are independently driven and results oriented. You own your team’s failures and celebrate them for their wins.
- Asynchronous. Ability to work in a distributed, dispersed, global work system.
- Relentless. You fight for what you believe in and do not accept good enough.