Do you know what makes Wargaming a unique company? Its numerous employees, with their creative mind and diverse talents, who create our games for millions of devoted fans. We’re always on the lookout for professionals from across the world. Now, we’re searching for a seasoned Recruiter to join the international Talent Acquisition Team to hunt for top-notch specialists from Europe, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine etc.
In this role, you will form a talent acquisition strategy alongside the company’s senior executives and product managers. You will have access to cutting-edge search technology and tools, be able to influence hiring decisions, all while gaining unique experience working in an international market and company.
If you’re ready to move forward with us—then read on!
Head of Talent Acquisition
What will you do?
- Find and bring in talent for different-level open positions
- Create vacancy profiles
- Develop the strategy for searching and selecting the most effective talent acquisition methods
- Form candidate long- and shortlists, create a pipeline of candidates for various technology roles and specific roles for gamedev industry
- Conduct interviews
- Support the candidate consideration process at all stages, take care of candidates’ full recruitment process, contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruiting process
- Build effective communication with internal business drivers and allied teams
- Maintain a candidate database and prepare reports
- Take part in conferences and other external events in order to bring in potential candidates and maintain long-standing relationships
- Deliver qualified candidates to project and business teams, and provide additional information they will need to assess the candidate
- Interact with colleagues from company’s other offices
- Assist in building the Wargaming brand and help to bring top talents to the company
- Participate in employer branding events (Tech Talks, job fairs, conferences, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years’ experience recruiting in gamedev/IT, recruitment agencies or international companies
- Knowledge of full-cycle recruiting experience in current state of the labor market in Lithuania, EU countries and CIS market, a deep local market network
- Experience of successful vacancy closures, conducting interviews and communicating with clients
- Understanding of the specialist searching and selecting process (company target list, longlist, shortlist, conducting negotiations, liaising with agencies, etc.)
- Proven track record in end-to-end recruitment process management (both client- and candidate-facing)
- Experience of candidate search techniques like networking, social media, applicant tracking systems, job boards, stackowerflow, github, etc
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in written form at all levels, Upper-Intermediate to Advanced level of English and Russian languets
- General optimism and positive attitude to other people and your work
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!