World of Tanks Kyiv s looking for a Python Engineer to join the Team on a full-time basis. As an Engineer you will be focusing on the development of new features and modes for World of Tanks It will span across all the game components and systems and cover all phases of the development cycle. You will be a part of the cross-functional development team whose goal is to flash out the vision into a product in the Happy Players' hands.
What you will do?
- Development of new features and modes for World of Tanks: client-server architecture and it's code implementation;
- Integration with existing systems and components;
- Reviewing the code;
- Collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features;
- Writing of Unit tests for the developed functionality.
What we are looking for?
- Solid experience with Python.
- Cares about quality of code, unit tests, and documentation.
- Strong Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles.
- Data structures, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in application performance optimization and low-level debugging.
- Participation in the development of large projects.
- Knowledge of Windows and *nix systems.
- Hands-on experience in relational databases design and usage
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Game development experience.
- Experience in at least one of modern game engines usage and/or game modding experience.
- Experience with Game AI systems/frameworks.
- Network optimization skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.