Wargaming is looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager to join the World of Tanks development team focused on the delivery of in-game features. In this role, you will be expected to build up and develop an effective team of engineers, set up and streamline processes and ensure that each development stage is accomplished and each feature mission is achieved.
What will you do?
- Oversee several features simultaneously
- Ensure that production plans are fulfilled, estimations are met, the decisions made are consistent
- Develop clear and transparent development plans
- Manage project risks, analyze alternatives, ensure that the decisions agreed upon are implemented, help tackle complex project issues
- Solve issues related to the interaction within/between teams and with other units and studios as well
- Optimize and streamline development processes; introduce new practices to improve team efficiency
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a product team
- 3 years’ experience managing projects in game development or commercial software development
- Experience in large projects with multiple dependencies
- Experience running several projects simultaneously
- Experience working with several teams
- Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!