Player Communications Manager - UK
Wargaming is looking to hire a marketing and community expert to develop, lead and execute how we talk with and engage players for a new, unannounced, free-to-play project. This person will be tasked with engaging gamers in relevant and meaningful ways that fit their local market. From acquisition and onboarding, to engagement, retention, and support – you will manage the entire player journey for gamers in your region.
Regional Marketing Director, EU
What will you do?
- Manage the end to end player experience in your region
- Develop, align, execute and optimize player activations at the local and global level
- Manage and support relevant communication channels for players in your region
- Engage and support 3rd party organizations and individuals in UK to build an ecosystem around the game experience
- Listen, understand, and report back regarding player concerns and feedback – ensuring it is heard and acted upon
- Analyze and report on relevant KPIs for your market/region on a regular basis to the global publishing team
- Collaborate, on and assist with, global initiatives – ensuring they are impactful in your region
- Celebrate player experiences and achievements locally
What are we looking for?
- Player empathy. An engagement first mindset
- FPS passion. You know what good gun play feels like.
- Communication Fluency. You will be working with teams across regions and time zones to bring a global product to your local market. Communication and transparency are critical.
- English language fluency is a must.
- Community Building. You’ve developed or actively contributed to online communities and know what it means to be a part of something where people care.
- Cultural Awareness. You have a deep understanding of what is relevant to players in your market (Spain) both within and beyond gaming.
- Accountability. You are independently driven and results oriented.
- Analytical Accuracy. You understand how to ask smart questions of data and represent the findings accurately and visually.
- Relentless. You fight for what you believe in and do not accept good enough.