Oracle developer for Big Data
We are looking for Big Data Engineer/ETL Developer for Data Alliance Services/dataWARS department.
Wargaming is a well-established game development company famous for its legendary titles such as World of Tanks, World of Warships.
Data Alliance Services/dataWARS department is aimed at helping projects to make smart business decisions by integrating and processing of huge amounts of data and providing efficient calculations and reports based on stored information. We operate on global level by assisting WG teams and projects all around the globe.
Our team of experienced data-enthusiastic engineers wants to expand by hiring committed and creative specialist. We use cutting edge data processing technologies and improve by constant learning.
Team Lead of Big Data, Development
What will you do?
- Write code to ingest data from various sources
- Work with game development studios to log data in a consistent and complete manner
- Write ETLs to clean/transform data into clear data models
- Optimize pipelines for performance
- Implement algorithms at scale as needed
- Implement new technologies as needed
- Have fun playing with loads of data
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years total DWH/BI experience (Oracle)
- Expertise in ETL processes design and implementation, data lifecycle management
- Confident knowledge in data querying and transformation: SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with versioning systems (SVN, git)
- Ability to work with and finalize requestor’s requirements
- Communicative level of Russian language
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Impala/Hive) is a strong plus for a candidate
- Performance tuning in any DBMS