Wargaming is looking for positive, problem solver and enthusiastic Office Administrator to strengthen the Wargaming Office Administration team!
The main tasks of the Office Administrator are to be first point of contact and to facilitate smooth day-to-day running of the office including internal and external questions, supporting in-company processes and communication. Office administrator works closely with the Office Manager on all aspects of the office – premises, equipment, facilities, office services and supplies.
Reports To Office Manager
What will you do?
- You will be the gatekeeper for the office: meet and greet co-workers and guests
- Distribute and manage incoming and outgoing mail for business, including arranging courier requests
- Manage company’s emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Preparing and administering documentation & archiving processes, set up comprehensive digital and hard copy filing
- Assist the business manager(s) in necessary paperwork following local rules and regulations
- Arrange co-ordination of facilities for all new starters including phones and office access
- Carry out daily morning checks to ensure meeting rooms are set-up and ready for use, eg. VC, flipcharts, projector, bins, stationery
- Arrange ad-hoc lunches when required, eg. working lunches for external meetings
- Control coffee points, keep them tidy and fully stocked
- Support our employees ensuring smooth and successful move to our new office
- Assist in planning and executing company’s events
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian languages
- Ability to respond to incoming letters, meet guests, answer calls in a foreign language
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Have a client service mindset and approach, sense of responsibility and integrity, accuracy, and well-developed organizational skills
- Have a supportive and friendly attitude as well as a passion to learn and grow
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Russian language understanding
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!