(Closed) Marketing Project Manager
Marketing team of our legendary World of Tanks game is on the look out for the new colleague, who will help us to optimize our web presence.
This role report to Head of Marketing Operations
What will you do?
- Contribute to WoT Marketing Strategy with web presence insights and plans to improve the player acquisition funnel. Perform internal analysis and identify gaps and opportunities
- Establish, own and manage Web Optimization Program for product marketing to yield more new users across key markets.
- Improve total conversion rate for marketing digital channels
- Efficiently manage resources for web projects development and optimization
- Formalize and drive testing initiatives forward.
- Ensure Web Optimization Program is aligned with Product and Department KPIs
- Follow Program Direction set by Executive Sponsor
- Manage removal of cultural or resource blockers
- Establish continuous experimentation culture in the product team governed by consistent methodology and unified approach
- Collaborate closely with regional marketers, product development, web analytics, and user acquisition teams to form and test most impactful ideas for player funnel improvement on web for specific countries and media channels
- Be responsible for the effectiveness of User Registration process via landing pages
- Lead implementation of proper measurement across product marketing web
- Be responsible for the ongoing and custom marketing landing pages management at both a global and regional level (scope control, continuous improvement, measurement)
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing roles at both a global and regional level
- Experience building and driving AB testing initiative for SaaS consumer products (online games, social platforms, streaming platforms, etc), and familiarity with marketing fundamentals
- Showcase past experiences in improving landing page conversion rates for inbound performance media channels.
- Demonstrable expertise in web development, digital ads, marketing effectiveness
- Google Analytics conversion optimizer experience or strong familiarity with tool.
- Ability to understand multiple data sets and how they drive conversion rate performance.
- Confident communication skills, ability to distil complex ideas into simple language, and experience managing stakeholders at all levels
- A passion for PC gaming
- Proactive, team player, who can work together with others to find a solution
- Ability to translate marketing strategy & media insights into easy to understand insights and recommendations for creative, UX & development teams
- Creative individual with excellent problem-solving skills. Capable of thinking outside the box to bring new insight and hypothesis to the business
- Exposure to third party ad serving platforms, web analytics (Google Analytics)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience, knowledge, or passion for World of Tanks PC
- Strong knowledge of premium F2P PC gamers market
- Experience with web development, project management, digital ads, marketing effectiveness, user onboarding
- Experience with new product development and launches
- Knowledge of Russian language