(Closed) Live Ops Analyst
Wargaming Prague is looking for a Live Ops Analyst to join the European Live Operations team. Live Ops team creates, operates and analyses retention/monetization events for World of Tanks PC. As an analyst, you will work closely with other analysts (one in the team and an entire Data Analyst/Scientist network in Wargaming), Monetization Managers and CRM Managers.
Live Operations Lead, EU
What you will do?
- Analyze in-game events and marketing campaigns for World of Tanks PC and other Wargaming video games.
- Support in-game events strategy by analyzing audience and existing events, draw conclusions and recommendations.
- Create and implement automated reporting tools.
- Prototype machine learning apps to contribute to key performance indicators goals in terms of acquisition, retention and monetization.
Skills we are looking for:
- 1-3 years as a Data Analyst or a similar position.
- Analytical mindset and ability to explain complex figures in vernacular language.
- Advanced SQL knowledge, including aggregate and analytic functions.
- Ability to perform analytics reports and prototype machine learning apps with R and/or Python.
- Any data visualization/reporting software: we use Tableau Desktop and Server.
- Confident user of Excel and PowerPoint.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Russian is a plus.
- Knowledge of World of Tanks PC video game.