Learning and Development Specialist
The Wargaming L&D team is responsible for developing and shaping a learning approach based on the company’s business strategies and talent. Our learning approach seeks to support professional development and build capacity across the company in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Our primary focus for 2021 is to develop an е-learning ecosystem to scale L&D solutions on a global level. We aim to transform Wargaming’s approach to education from the traditional classroom-based model to one that embodies a culture of lifelong learning where employees benefit from self-education and peer-to-peer learning via Wargaming’s e-learning platform. To achieve this, we are working with the world's leading tech providers. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate to explore top-of-the-line tools, methodologies, and approaches while becoming an expert in L&D, instructional design, and organizational development.
What will you do?
- Address learning and development needs, as well as inquires for internal customers
- Evaluate business requests and provide suitable learning solutions
- Facilitate team workshops
- Design and lead online and offline learning sessions in Russian and English that support HR learning priorities
- Conduct training sessions on specific topics
- Obtain an external vendor if necessary
- Provide a solution design on request (leadership programs, etc.)
- Consult with HRBPs to identify and evaluate additional learning needs
- Train and supervise other trainers and facilitators
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in an L&D role, ideally within the IT or GameDev industry
- Experience in designing and delivering training sessions, facilitation sessions, and management development programs
- Confidence in using technology to design and deliver training sessions, as well as develop e-learning modules
- Capability of working closely and collaboratively with leadership teams
- Effective relationship builder with strong stakeholder management skills
- Influence and gravitas to effectively help shape the organization
- Good analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to interpret and present source information to decision makers
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
- What will help you stand out?
- Interest in game development, media, and entertainment industries
- Certificates in the areas of cross-cultural communication, optimal motivation, emotional intelligence, conflict management, career coaching, etc.
- Experience with LMS and/or LXP software (preferably LearnUpon LMS and Degreed LXP)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!