Junior Reporting Analyst
Wargaming is looking for a junior reporting analyst to join the Global Travel on a 4-month fixed term contract, a team that stands within CFO department. Global Travel supports business with travel & logistics, reporting and reimbursement of personal travel expenses. As a junior reporting analyst, you will help drive business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing reports.
The Junior Reporting Analyst will report to the Lead Reporting Analyst.
What will you do?
- Reporting activities related to travel
- Cards reconciliation and preparation of monthly reports
- Data collection from multiple locations
- Accurately analyse data for various types of business reports
- Monitor data to identify changes in travel trends
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & MS Office
- Language proficiency – English
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- General knowledge of travel operations
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- Russian Language
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!