We have a great opportunity for an IT Specialist to work with our IT Administrator supporting our Chicago office .
What will you do?
- Deploy new PCs, game consoles and peripherals
- Keep our asset inventory up to date
- Test and deploy windows OS and security updates, and antivirus packages
- Troubleshoot and repair hardware and software issues on PCs, laptops and game consoles
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in an Active Directory environment
- PC troubleshooting, setup and maintenance, automated deployment methods
- Familiar with DHCP, DNS and Wins
- Experience working with Anti-Virus programs and virus removal
- Experience working with Helpdesk software
- Desire to work in a fast paced, frenetic and fun environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Familiar with 3DS Max, Photoshop, Source Control software
- Console game system setup
- Knowledge of general security practices and procedures
- Familiar with Powershell and Linux
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!