Influencer Manager, China
Wargaming’s Influencers management team is on the lookout for an Influencers Manager to support our office in China.
As an Influencers Manager you’ll develop influencer strategies for Wargaming titles, expand relationships with influencers and organizations that manage them and develop Wargaming’s English speaking Influencer network. You will manage online and offline campaigns, manage and develop the traffic and stay up to date on competitors and business trends.
Reports To: Head of Influencers Management
What will you do?
- Develop / Recommend influencer marketing strategies for Word of Tanks in China
- Build, cultivate and expand relationships with influencers and organizations that manage them
- Coordinate all administrative needs internally/externally
- Maintain current product knowledge and clear target market objectives
- Assure a strategic, proactive approach to celebrities and influencers who add value to the brand
- Manage and develop the traffic: campaigns creation, tracking links, landing page implementation, creatives implementation, game account creation for CN influencers.
- Provide day to day communication and support to both external and internal teams dedicated to the projects. Ensure effective communication flow between all internal parties and external counterparts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day obstacles internally/externally
- Creatively and proactively pitch out-of-the-box ideas to boost World of Tanks PC performance involving Influencers
What are we looking for?
- Native Chinese speaker, fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for degree
- Ability to spend budget and negotiate
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and presentations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Good level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Ability to make sound business decisions
- Strong organizational, problem solving, time management and resolution skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ability to speak any other Asian language is a plus
- Strong understanding of the premium F2P PC games market both in China and globally
- A passion for video games
- All application forms need to include a cover letter in English and a resume (updated) in English.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!