HR Operations Specialist
Wargaming is looking for a HR Operations specialist to join growing Vilnius team. You will be part of HR Operations team that consist of 4 other true professionals. Be a subject matter expert on new hires onboarding – from hiring process creation until its’ implementation. Join the team where everything is just starting!
What will you do?
- Be a point of contact for Vilnius’s employees
- Employees’ consultations on personnel management issues
- Preparation of HR Related documentation, system administration and control
- Ensure compliance with global policies according to local labor law
- Support HR Ops initiatives
- Synchronization with other departments on HR Ops related needs
- Execute company activities regarding analytics and reporting
- Actively participate in the implementation of new personnel management processes, submit proposals for adaptation and improvement of existing processes
- Identifying demand of personnel, implementation of adaptation process
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of job-related experience
- Work experience in the field of implementation of personnel processes and structure formation
- Ability to think analytically and process a large amount of information
- Ability to implement ideas based on human resource trends and successful practices
- Ability to work in dynamic environment: excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills, positivity
- Be process oriented
- Attentiveness to details
- Fluent Lithuanian and English language
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with payroll processes
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!