Wargaming Prague is looking to hire a seasoned HR professional, focused on providing and managing HR support to the business, serving as lead strategic partner in all HR related needs. This role will suit someone who has led HR at a company location, thrives in a dynamic growth environment, and collaborates well across departments to exercise influence.
What will you do?
- Build trusting relationships with key management and stakeholders in Prague
- Synthesize Wargaming’s vision and strategy into HR insights and recommendations that provide value to the business
- Counsel business leaders on effective management of change within the organization, such as department reorganizations, leadership changes, role restructuring
- Manage employee relations, ensuring Wargaming code of conduct is upheld, and acting as an escalation and resolution point in employee relation disputes
- Manage employee benefits program, ensuring Wargaming’s benefits compete favorably with other employers in Prague
- Partner with the employer branding team to help develop and execute Wargaming’s brand in the local market
- Coordinate and provide leadership in: employee/manager development, performance management, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and recognition programs
- Help foster a company culture that encourages talented employees develop their skills and career vision while at Wargaming
- Manage the Prague HR team, which currently consists of 4 direct reports
- Oversee all HR operations in Prague
- Work collaboratively with global and local HR colleagues to localize global initiatives
What are we looking for?
- Able to engage and influence key management and business stakeholders
- Proven people manager
- Effectively manage HR operations and programs
- Collaborative mindset to achieve results
- Ability to prioritize and focus in a fast paced, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Experienced knowledge of Czech Labor code
- Ideally speak Czech, English, and Russian
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Their flagship products include the massively popular free-to-play hit World of Tanks and the strategic naval action game World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!