Head of Marketing Strategy, World of Tanks
In this exciting role you will take ownership of marketing and communications strategy across all regions for World of Tanks PC. Sat within the global team, you will will act as the authority on audience insight, brand positioning, and marketing effectiveness. You will frequently collaborate with regional marketers, subject matter experts, and external partners across a number of disciplines. A successful candidate will be ambitious, self-sufficient, analytical, creative, player focused, and have a deep passion for PC gaming.
Role reports to Head of Marketing Operations
What will you do?
Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies, manage stakeholders, and own segmentation, targeting, and brand positioning.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing brand management at both a global and regional level
- You will own market research and insight, including quantitative research, qualitative research, and player research
- You will collaborate closely with regional marketers to provide them actionable insights and help them meet ad-hoc marketing challenges
- You will own analysis and insights on competitor landscape
- You will be responsible for marketing effectiveness, including developing actionable frameworks and collaborating with internal and external partners
- You will lead the global campaign development, including writing briefs, identifying agency partners, and facilitating creative development
- You will be responsible for internal thought leadership and knowledge sharing, acting as a figurehead for insights and strategy within the business
What are we looking for?
- 8-10 years’ experience in strategic marketing roles at both a global and regional level
- Experience driving business decisions for SaaS consumer products (online games, social platforms, streaming platforms, etc), and familiarity with the underpinning business models
- Demonstrable expertise in research and insight, brand management, campaign development, and marketing effectiveness
- Confident communication skills, ability to distil complex ideas into simple language, excellence in presenting to large groups, and experience managing stakeholders at all levels
- A passion for PC gaming and familiarity with the competitive landscape
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience, knowledge, or passion for World of Tanks PC
- Strong knowledge of premium F2P PC gamers market
- Experience with product management
- Strong written skills, including crafting short and long form copy
- Experience with new product development and launches
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!