Game Economy Designer
World of Tanks Blitz is looking for a specialist to fill the position of Game Economy Designer.
The development team is actively working on its product by creating new features and improving existing ones. To make sure our ideas are implemented on time and in the best possible way, we're constantly looking for talented professionals who love what they do and are always eager to improve their skills.
What will you do?
- Propose and describe ideas and features that would improve our algorithms, parameters, and metrics
- Keep descriptions of matchmaker algorithms, game economy, and prices up to date
- Track algorithm quality metrics
- Describe how to assign tasks for analyzing data and hypotheses
- Test features using prototypes and propose changes to parameters
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in numerical simulation, data analysis, risk, marketing, or game development
- University degree in economics or engineering
- Excellent knowledge of mathematical statistics and numerical methods
- Advanced knowledge of Python and SQL to analyze data and prototype models
- Logical thinking and excellent self-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to explain sophisticated concepts in simple language
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Gaming experience in World of Tanks or World of Tanks Blitz
Wargaming is one of the biggest free-to-play MMO game developers and publishers on the planet. Established in 1998, Wargaming has more than 4,500 employees in 20 offices around the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming titles, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships, across all major gaming platforms.
A career with our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.
Unleash your true potential as part of the Wargaming team!