(Closed) Game Developer (C++ Mobile)
Wargaming is looking for a C++ Game Developer to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
What will you do?
- Drive and provide expertise for the Mobile (iOS and Android) development of a cross-platform game (Console, Mobile and PC platform)
- Prototype and develop core game features
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of programming experience in the gaming industry
- Excellent coding skills in C++
- Strong mobile game development experience
- Multiplayer game development experience
- Performance profiling skills
- Passionate about AAA games and game development
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Unreal Engine experience is a big plus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!