The mobile online shooter "Star Robots" of the Moscow studio Wargaming is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
We will be glad to see a specialist in this position, who, based on his experience, will be able to evaluate the work of the existing infrastructure and will be able to take part in its further design and development.
What to expect: interesting extraordinary tasks of supporting the existing infrastructure, scaling it, opening instances in all regions of the world, gaining new experience in the development of high-load systems, communicating with AWS technical specialists and internal DevOps teams involved in operating all major Wargaming products.
What will you do?
- Design\migrate\improve the existing infrastructure
- Improve existing CI\CD processes, introduce new
- Actively use IaC and improve existing code
- Work with dev\test\stage\prod environments, improve deployment processes\optimize infrastructure
- Automate load testing and implement the Chaos Engineering approach
- Improve monitoring, logging and alerting processes
- Actively interact with the development team, vendors of SaaS, DBaS, Cloud solutions
- In the future - the transition to Kubernetes stack
- All our infrastructure is in the cloud (AWS)
- For the database we use DBaS solutions: MongoDB (Atlas), Redis (Elesticache)
- Orchestration: Docker Swarm, AWS Elastic Container Service, K8S in perspective
- Logs\Monitoring: Prometheus, Alertmanager, Statsd, Grafana, Loki, PagerDuty, CloudWatch
- IaC\ CI: GitlabCi, CircleCI, all infrastructure in Terraform managed via TF Cloud
- Scripts, automation: Python, Bash
What are we looking for?
- Experience with AWS in several regions of placement (Route53, S3, EC2, VPC, ASG, ECR, Lambda, ElasctiCache)
- Experience in setting up CI/CD systems: Terraform, Ansible, CircleCI, GitlabCI or similar
- Experience with monitoring systems: CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, Statsd
- Experience with docker - description, creation of docker images, experience with multi-stage assemblies
- Experience in organizing alert-management (alert-manager, pager-duty or similar)
- Experience in automating routine, developed on python (including pet projects) as a plus
- Experience with docker and any of the container orchestrators
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- It will be great if you have migrated to k8s ready-made projects, and you know how to cook it
- Production experience with Mongodb\Redis is highly welcomed (sharding, fault tolerance, optimization)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!