Customer Service Representative, Korean
The Customer Service representative will provide customers with supports for WARGAMING.NET products. The ideal candidate is an experienced customer service specially, who is willing to serve our players inquires for outstanding customer satisfaction and has passion for PC game, and always curious to learn more and passionate about developing yourself.
Regional CS Manager, WoWS APAC
What will you do?
- Answer customers inquiries promptly and professionally in Korean
- Communicate with customers effectively under the guidance of the Department Manager
- Provide prompt and effective response to customers in verbal/written communication
- Analyse the responsible market to improve the satisfaction level of local customers
- Share your idea for product improvement and development
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in Korean and working proficiency in English
- Passion for Games
- At least minimum 3 years of relevant experiences
- Ability to make a plan and initiate based on OGSM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Willing to work in alternating shifts
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Japanese or Chinese (Simplified or Traditional Chinese)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools
- Strong sense of customer service & Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based operating systems