Content Manager, CIS (New Product)
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager to help us develop and deliver the right brand strategy to a completely new global audience. Join us to create and drive the brand for a new product from market leading F2P developer and publisher Wargaming.net.
What will you do?
- Formulate and implement regional content strategy for the F2P game
- Participate in media plans development
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement content projects
- Create, proofread and provide style editing of text
- Produce and publish content pieces
- Update graphic assets for publishing
- Analyze content performance, as well as existing instruments, platforms, and content types
- Evaluate, advocate, and introduce new solutions to amplify content quality and optimize its production
- Manage the content creation within the company and with external agencies
- Oversee the project related text, video and audio content on internal and external resources, keeping information fresh, informative and appealing
What are we looking for?
- Skilled in writing and copyediting
- 2–3 years’ experience with content projects
- Experienced in conception, creation and delivery of engaging, persuasive and professionally written content
- Must have thorough understanding of word usage, value concision and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to search for relevant eye-catching content
- Creativity, responsible attitude to work, attention to detail, teamwork, outstanding communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Russian, both verbal and written
- Experienced with Content Management Systems
- Intermediate+ level of English (good enough to take part in English speaking meetings and group calls)
- Graphic tools base knowledge (to edit pictures, etc.)
- Experience collaborating with web developers
- Knowledge of video games and game market
- Rich gaming experience
- Sound understanding of web platforms, their operational nuances, audience specifics, and the role they play in product/company publishing activities in general
- Proficiency in web platforms: how they work, how their target audience differs, and how to best use them to promote products and companies
- Analytical thinking, ability to process large amounts of information, and use it where appropriate
- Great planning and organizational skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Personal blog and multiple active accounts in social networks.
- Previous work experience in SMM
- Degree in a related field
- The skill to identify and execute opportunities to improve content management methods and explore new areas in the field
- Team-oriented, capable of launching standalone projects working in dynamic groups (product management)