Community Manager, Japan
As Community Manager for Japan, you will play a key role in World of Warships’ success in APAC by driving the product’s narrative in our major Japanese-speaking communities. You will be the face of the product, and you will work closely with the local, regional and the global team to ensure campaigns are tailored to for your audience.
Regional Community Manager, WoWS APAC
What will you do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Take the lead of all community activities in Japan
- Become the point-of-contact for WoWS JP community for internal and external stakeholders
- Act like a bridge between local and region/global
- Measure, monitor, and create detailed reports on community sentiment, concerns, and suggestions as well as community engagement performance
- Drive the daily execution and growth across social, community, and influencer programs, and set priorities and do what it takes to achieve the team’s strategic goals
- Work with other country’s community managers to gather input on regional and cultural differences to ensure campaigns are tailored to be impactful and appropriate regionally and locally
- Collaborate closely with the Product Team for cross-channel community marketing CRM campaigns and engagement plans for product launches, new feature rollouts, and events
- Research the latest trends and best practices to stay up to date on community trend
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years in Community Management or in a customer- or user-related role
- Degree from recognizable university
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Understand local community market, trend and users’ characteristic and behavior
- Fluent in English. Having a skill set of one of the languages in SEA countries is plus
- Understand customers and users (worked in Tech or FMCG industry)
- Enjoy challenges to grow
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!