Associate Marketing Manager
Wargaming is looking for a junior Associate Marketing Manager to join its team working on World of Warships (WoWS). In this role, you will contribute to WoWS’s success in APAC Region by effectively planning and executing the brand and product marketing strategy and action.
This position will directly report to Regional Product Marketing Manager of WoWS in APAC, and work closely with APAC Product Team and Global Publishing Team of the product as well.
What will you do?
- Work with APAC Product Marketing Manager on all aspects of the marketing operations in the countries, including executing on the go-to-market strategy and coordinating all elements of an integrated global marketing program.
- Work closely with the World of Warships APAC Product Team and global publishing to Influence product roadmap and priorities with regional insights and market intelligence
- Drive user acquisition via effective PA and marketing campaigns. Work closely with global PA and digital team to deliver effective SEM advertising in Asia
- Work with APAC Product Marketing Manager to determine key messaging and creative approaches for digital, CRM, and on/offline campaigns, working with Marketing Creative Team and Content Team to fulfil the above
- Work with internal support teams and external agencies in tailoring marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with external partners for campaigns, promotions, partnerships, and sponsorship in order to seek an opportunity for new traffics
- Work with APAC Product Marketing Manager to initiate special projects, including manga artists, animation companies, music, and other entertainment channels, etc.
- Provide regular reports and analysis by campaign and source to identify key issues, monitor performance of campaigns, and manage optimization
What are we looking for?
- Min. 2 years experience in digital marketing
- Ability to analyse and optimize marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with social network platforms and social network content management tools
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Native in Japanese and ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English
- Passion for game
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working in relevant gaming or tech industries
- Familiarity with Wargaming products
- Regional working experience with partners and agencies
- Experience working in relevant anime and media companies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, journalism or relevant disciplines
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!