(Closed) Art Supervisor (The Agency)
The Rapid Production team is looking for an Art Supervisor.
The Rapid Production unit arose as a reflection of modern marketing trends. We are keen to be rapid, cost-efficient, and performance-oriented. Our team of 10+ members excels at delivering video and graphic assets on a large scale. We use automation, simplified processes, and advanced team motivation to achieve outstanding results. That's why our clients love us.
Our employees can choose projects they like, workload schedule, and a tempo they are comfortable with. Our projects are short in production time and most of them do not have a dedicated manager.
This position implies that salary is based on monthly performance.
What will you do?
- Create high-quality artwork and designs using a variety of software tools
- Share expertise within a team on a regular basis
- Be involved in team development
- Create production pipelines for new types of tasks and optimize current ones
- Communicate and collaborate with the team, colleagues from other departments, and customers
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience as a CG Artist, Designer, or Art Generalist
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Proficiency in 3D modeling/render software
- Proficiency in vector graphics
- Strong skills in composition, lighting, and coloring
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work efficiently within a team
- Extraordinary performance and productivity
- Client-oriented mindset
- Experience in knowledge sharing or mentoring
- Leadership skills
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English
- An up-to-date portfolio of work that demonstrates an expertise in a variety of areas, such as CG art, illustration, and design
What will help you stand out?
- Experience in advertising agencies
- Experience in routine automation with scripts, templates, etc.
- A demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new software
- A proactive mindset
- A passion for games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!