Wargaming is looking to bring on a 3D Artist to work on our exciting brand-new mobile game. We're working on a new fantasy themed, strategical multiplayer mobile game built using Unity.
The role reports to the Creative Director
What will you do?
- Help create concepts for Environments, Characters, and Props.
- Model, Sculpt, Texture stylized assets, while making them game ready.
- 3D model Environments, Characters and Props
- Work closely with other artists and directors on the game.
What are we looking for?
- Proven ability to work in a stylized art style.
- 2+ years of experience in game development concept, modeling, and texturing of characters and environments.
- Understanding of asset pipelines for mobile products
- Eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work within a team with an eye to improving the player experience
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback
- A passion for games
- Upper-intermediate level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Solid background in traditional arts included but not limited to painting, illustration, design, or traditional media
- Ability to create artwork in different art styles, including realistic, fantasy, and comic book.
- Passion for creating charming and lighthearted imagery
- Previous game production experience
- Interests in other areas of art for games (animation, FX, UI, etc.)