(Closed) Environment Artist
We are looking for a talented environment artist to join our team to work on our unannounced ambitious title. As an environment artist you will be responsible for creating a wide range of realistic high quality, well optimised environmental assets.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A minimum of 1 year game industry experience, more experience is ideal.
- Excellent skills in Unreal Engine 4, Maya and Substance Painter.
- Well optimised workflow and creating a clean topology.
- Good knowledge of materials/shaders, composition, silhouette, colours and a good eye for detail.
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Maintain and manage professional standard quality in a rapid and timely manner.
- Experience or knowledge of the game development pipeline.
- Able to process feedback in a professional manner and follow the direction of the Art Director.
- Self-motivated and a good team-player, able to collaborate with the full team to ensure a well optimised and quality product.
- Experience with Zbrush is a big plus.
- Technical art skills are a plus.
- Being able to create professional standard VFX is a big plus.
- Level design knowledge is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Provide your resume and portfolio to the email address attached below.