Senior Game Developer Casual Games (M/F)
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by million of people.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Create innovative hit games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct, analyse and adapt mobile games mechanics
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write English
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience