Publishing Manager (M/F)
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good passion for gaming. You will join a small and high performing team. You will be responsible for finding and coaching studios, helping them create hit games and report into our Head of China. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- Sourcing new high potential game studios in China
- Onboarding and coaching Chinese studios on all aspects of their games
- Developing a trusting relationship with the best Chinese teams and ensure a follow-up
- Contribute to the execution of a best in class studios platform
- Contribute to the set up of efficient customer success and studio CRM
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile game mechanics
- Competitor analysis from hyper casual/casual games in Chinese market
- Present guidelines and provide consultation to fully localize ingame content (gameplay, features, levels, IAP mechanics, etc)
- Spreading Voodoo’s culture and processes
- You have strong interest for gaming
- Good game balancing UX/UI sensitivity
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- You find creative solutions to problems in a fast moving environment
- Great interpersonal skills and openness to feedback
- Experience in consulting firm is a plus
- Proficient in Mandarin and English speaking
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)