Lead Business Developer
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020 and Best Workplace 2021. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 360 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously and delivering with the best execution.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
- Lead & further build out the business development team to grow our partner studio ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally with Communications and Publishing Management teams to help drive new business (inbound and outbound)
- Establish commercial strategies
- Enter into discussion with high value partner leads
- Where necessary, participate in deal closing alongside Publishing Managers - to convert top prospects into partners
- Enhance outbound sales conversion and inbound sales interest by coordinating our events and conference targeting
What do we expect?
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Proven record in growing a sales or BD team a strong advantage
- Able to think/articulate strategy/vision High level of organizational and problem-solving skills
- A passion for Business Development and Mobile Gaming
- Ease in building meaningful relationships
- Native or fully fluent English speaker