Junior Unity Developer (M/F)
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
Voodoo Publishing team helps game development studios around the world to improve and scale their games. The goal of the Publishing Production team is to help those studios optimizing games which are about to be launched.
- Make a hit game from a good concept - cracking gameplays that resonate for millions of players
- Build game launch solutions to scale the way we launch games
- Write robust Unity 3D code to be used by millions of users
- Deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Contribute with new ideas to game features
- Work with publishing managers, developers and artists to oversee the implementation of new core gameplay or meta-gameplay features
- Follow the internal process of game optimisation
- Create prototypes following the game guidelines
- Benchmark and find gameplays and features based on analysis
- Ask for feedback, act upon it and give constructive feedback to others
- Share knowledge and help others grow their skills
- You are interested in hyper-casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience on Unity
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write English
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Some knowledge in AB testing
- Good knowledge of hyper-casual games