Junior Game Artist (M/F)
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
Voodoo Publishing team helps game development studios around the world to improve and scale their games. The goal of the Publishing Production team is to help those studios optimizing games which are about to be launched.
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game ( game interface, mockups,icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity.
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience as a game artist / junior level
- You are passionate about mobile games industry
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You have excellent skills in: photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- You have experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA, BLENDER or 3DS MAX
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You have knowledge of Unity Engine: assets integration, animation and UI
- A track record with successful mobile games
- You speak and write English