Head of M&A (M/F)
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
Your focus will be on securing Voodoo’s leadership in the casual mobile game market by acquiring game studios worldwide.
- Challenge, formalise, and ensure good execution of the growth strategy
- Help structure the company for rapid international scale
- Grow the number of foreign offices via M&A
- Manage the M&A deal, from sourcing until integration
- Liaise with core business functions and support functions to reach your goals
- Help integrate acquired teams into Voodoo and ensure that Voodoo’s culture is followed
- Help set up performance monitoring for all teams in order to detect problems quickly
- Define and execute great communication strategies in order to improve Voodoo’s brand image as a strong long term M&A partner
- Experience in International growth, M&A or business development
- Strong interest in the mobile gaming and tech industry
- Track record of solving problems through a data driven approach
- Experience executing and closing M&A deals
- Strong execution, managerial and organizational skills
- Strong business acumen and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills